WHEN YOU OPEN A NEW ELIGIBLE CHECKING AND SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND COMPLETE QUALIFYING ACTIVITIES.
See offer terms and conditions1
Citi rates and promotional offers may vary by state.
Looks like you’re in Virginia.
Here’s How it Works:
- Open a new eligible checking and savings account in the Citi Priority Account Package between 10/1/18 – 12/31/18.
- Within 30 days of opening your account deposit $50,000 New-to-Citibank funds into the new checking and/or savings account.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $50,000 in your eligible linked checking and/or savings account for 60 consecutive calendar days.
- Get $600 deposited to your account!
Switch to Citi and Get:
- Smart Digital FeaturesThe Citi Mobile® App lets you deposit checks from almost anywhere and make payments on-the-go. Plus on iPhone® devices you can send money fast with Zelle®2 and even link your non-Citi accounts for a 360° view of your finances.3
- Convenient LocationsAccess cash at over 60,000 fee-free ATMs across the country, the most offered by a major bank in the U.S.4
- A Better Way to SavePotential to earn higher rates on savings and money market accounts when linked to your checking account.
- Preferred Banking BenefitsEnjoy preferred pricing on select loans and lines of credit,5 reduced and waived fees on deposit products and services,6 24/7 access to dedicated Citi Priority representatives and more.
- On-Demand Financial GuidanceAccess to Citi Personal Wealth Management Financial Advisors for guidance when you need it.
- Powerful Protection$0 liability for unauthorized transactions made on your Citibank Debit Card, Fraud Early Warning alerts, and Citi Identity Theft Solutions to help restore credit should an issue arise.7
Have questions? Visit a Citibank branch or call 1-866-458-9209.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS : NOT INSURED BY THE FDIC • NOT INSURED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR ANY OTHER FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, BY THE BANK, OR BY ANY AFFILIATE OF THE BANK • NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, THE BANK OR AN AFFILIATE OF THE BANK • SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISK, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL INVESTED